DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- ARTICLE 1. PREAMBLE
- ARTICLE 2. DEFINITIONS
- ARTICLE 3. ORIGIN OF THE DATA AND TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
- ARTICLE 4. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF DATA
- ARTICLE 5. USE OF DATA AND PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
- ARTICLE 6. RECIPIENT OF THE DATA
- ARTICLE 7. SUBCONTRACTING
- ARTICLE 8. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
- ARTICLE 9. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF DATA
- ARTICLE 10. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- ARTICLE 11. RIGHTS OF THE CLIENT AND THE USER
- ARTICLE 12. EXERCISE OF THE CLIENT'S AND USER'S RIGHTS
- ARTICLE 13. DATA BREACH
- ARTICLE 14. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
- ARTICLE 15. MODIFICATIONS AND EVOLUTIONS OF THE PRESENT POLICY
- ARTICLE 16. CONTACT INFORMATION
ARTICLE 1. PREAMBLE
- Presentation of RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION
- Legal notice
RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION intends to effectively protect the personal data it collects and processes. The personal data processed by RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION are processed in accordance with the regulations in force, and in particular the General Regulation on Data Protection No. 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, which came into force on May 25, 2018 and Law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data, files and freedoms as amended by Law No. 2018-493 of June 20, 2018.
RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION is a Limited Liability Company with a capital of 30,500 euros, whose head office is located at 15 rue Jean Nicot 75007 Paris, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 508 412 863, holder of a professional card "Transactions on buildings and business" n° CPI 7501 2018 000 033 498 issued by the CCI of Paris Ile de FRANCE, guaranteed by QBE, Insurance (Europe) Ltd for an amount of 110,000 euros.
RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION's purpose is to provide advice, services and more generally assistance to individuals and companies in the purchase, sale, rental, whether bare or furnished, of buildings, whether built or not, the purchase, sale or rental of businesses, as well as advice, services and more generally assistance to individuals and companies setting up in France or leaving France. In the interest of absolute protection of our clientele, no funds are received other than fees.
ARTICLE 2. DEFINITIONS
For the purposes of interpreting and enforcing this Personal Data Protection Policy (hereinafter "the Policy"), the terms used herein are defined as follows:
- « Customer » : refers to the person who is a customer of RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION; this definition also includes potential customers of RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION; the Customer cannot be less than 16 years of age;
- « Cookies » : mean the files deposited by a web server in the browser of a User during the consultation of the Website, the reading of an e-mail, the installation or the use of a software or a mobile application, and this, whatever the type of terminal used;
- « Personal Data » ou « Data » : refers to any data that directly or indirectly identifies a natural person, such as last name, first name, e-mail, postal address, telephone number, etc.;
- « Data Protection Officer », « DPO » ou « DPO » : means the person in charge of advising and monitoring the Data Controller in matters of personal data protection. In this case, the DPO of RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION is :
Mrs. Catherine RIVARD can be reached by mail at the company's address
RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION: means the company designated in Article 1, and therefore RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION, Limited Liability Company with a capital of 30,500 euros whose headquarters is located at 15 rue Jean Nicot 75007 Paris, registered with the Trade and Companies Register of Paris under number 508 412 863, holder of a professional card "Transactions on buildings and business" No. CPI 7501 2018 000 033 498 issued by the CCI of France, guaranteed by QBE, Insurance (Europe) Ltd for an amount of 110,000 euros
- « Responsible for the treatment » : designates the person, the service or the organization which determines the purposes and the means of the treatment of Personal Data, namely in this case RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION;
- « Website » : designates the website accessible at the address, and belonging to the company RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION;
- « Treatment » : designates any operation on the personal Data, and in particular the recording, the collection, the organization, the conservation, the adaptation or the modification, the extraction, the consultation, the use, the communication by transmission, diffusion or any other form of provision, the bringing together or the interconnection, as well as the blocking, the erasing or the destruction;
- « User » : refers to the person using the Website and browsing the Website of RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION accessible at the URL http://www.rivard-immobilier.com/ ;
- « You » : designates the Customer of RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION, a potential customer and the User of the Web site http://www.rivard-immobilier.com/;
ARTICLE 3. ORIGIN OF THE DATA AND TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
The data is collected from Clients/Users.
Within the framework of its missions and activities, RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION collects and processes personal Data relating to the Customer or the User, such as :
- civility ;
- first name(s) and surname(s ;
- date and place of birth ;
- adresse électronique ;
- e-mail address;
- postal address;
- telephone number ;
- IP address;
- connection logs ;
- traffic and navigation history on the Website; this may include information relating to the traceability of the actions carried out on the Website, IP address location data, data relating to the terminal or data relating to the tracking/tracking of your actions ;
- insurance certificate, tax notice, etc.
- data relating to the exercise of the activity of real estate agent;
- data relating to the relationship between You and RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION;
- information and data communicated by you to RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION;
- information that must be collected under the obligations of the fight against money laundering such as the identity of the beneficiary or the source of funds.
It is reminded that the client must remove any information relating to his INSEE number from the documents he sends to the agency.
The data communicated must be up to date and accurate.
RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION is responsible for the processing within the meaning of Article 3 of Law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to computers, files and freedoms and Article 4.7 of the General Regulation on Data Protection No. 2016/679 of April 27, 2016.
ARTICLE 4. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF DATA
In accordance with the regulations in force, its principles and values, RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION collects and processes Personal Data in strict compliance with the regulations in force, under the following conditions:
- when You have given Your free, specific and informed consent concerning the processing of Your Data ;
- when it is necessary for the execution of a contract or in the context of commercial relations;
- when it is necessary to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, for example in the fight against fraud and corruption;
- when the legitimate interests of RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION justify the processing of your Personal Data.
ARTICLE 5. USE OF DATA AND PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
Personal Data are collected from the Customer and/or the User, are processed for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and are likely to vary depending on the context, needs, legitimate interests and the collection, namely for the following purposes :
- to ensure the operations of negotiation within the framework of the real estate sale ;
- to ensure the operations of negotiation within the framework of the real estate leasing;
- to ensure the search for properties for rent or for sale;
- to respond to requests for real estate opinions and appraisals;
- to comply with legal and regulatory obligations, and in particular compliance with the legal and regulatory obligations applying to the activity of real estate agent ;
- to organize a Customer file; and, in general, the follow-up, processing and management of relations with Customers, prospects and other contacts;
- to put you in contact with an agency or an advisor;
- for the management, follow-up, treatment of the requests of Clients / Users, in particular of contact, addressed to RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION;
- the follow-up, management and processing of communication operations (for example, sending newsletters and e-mails, postal mail, etc.) ;
- for the publication of real estate announcements, and in particular announcements of real estate sales or rentals ;
- for commercial canvassing, and in particular: management and performance of commercial canvassing operations; the Client/User is informed of the possibility of objecting to telephone canvassing by registering on the www.bloctel.gouv.fr website;
- for the communication with Clients and Users, and in particular subscription to the newsletter;
- for the follow-up and processing of applications;
- for the follow-up, management and processing of requests to exercise rights relating to personal data;
With regard more specifically to the collection and processing of Data collected by browsing the RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION website:
- to allow the navigation on the Website;
- to prevent and fight against computer fraud;
- for the use of the Website, and in particular the personalized and personal space of the Customer and / or the User;
- for the study of the use of the Website and the User's browsing behavior in order to improve the User's experience on the Website and to offer functionalities to the User/Customer;
- to measure the Website's audience;
- for the elaboration of statistics on the use of the Website;
The answers to the questions asked to You in the form(s) are obligatory when they are marked with a red asterisk, and the defect of these answers is likely to result in the impossibility of becoming a Customer, of contacting RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION, of being able to continue to navigate on the Website and, in a general way, of not being able to see the request subordinated to the collection of Data treated.
According to the circumstances, RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION may also be led to use your personal Data for purposes imposed by the regulations in force.
In certain cases, the operations may be necessary for the execution of a contract to which You, and in particular the Customer, the User or the candidate for a job or an internship, are a party. The operation may also, where appropriate, be qualified as a pre-contractual measure taken at the request of the person concerned.
ARTICLE 6. RECIPIENT OF THE DATA
The personal data collected and/or received and processed by RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION are intended:
- to the RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION staff authorized to carry out Data processing;
- to the subcontractors of RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION in charge of the realization of Data processing operations on behalf of and on documented instruction of RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION, when this one is Responsible for the treatment;
- data may also be transmitted, in order to carry out certain purposes, to third parties, when the communication of said data is necessary (for example, transmission of data to real estate advertising sites and to put them in contact with potential buyers, transmission to an authority when the regulations in force require it, etc.). In such a case, only certain Data will be transmitted to the third party concerned, which may act as a subcontractor.
For real estate processing, only the following recipients may receive Data :
- the services in charge of the management and accounting of the buildings ;
- the financial institution holding the account of the tenant, of the person accessing the property or of the owner;
- judicial officers and ministerial officials in the context of their debt collection mission;
- public services, exclusively to meet legal obligations;
- other third parties within the framework of actions initiated by RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION to prevent illicit uses of the RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION site, to defend themselves against third party claims.
In the event that RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION transmits Personal Data to third parties, it undertakes that these third parties will process the data in accordance with this Policy and the regulations in force.
Consequently, RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION undertakes to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the Data, in particular by means of legal acts concluded with subcontractors and third parties.
In certain hypotheses, RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION can be brought to reveal Data of a personal nature to third parties, such as public bodies or judicial authorities, and this in particular in order to conform to the regulations in force, and in particular the penal legislation or the regulations applicable to the real estate professionals.
RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION may also disclose and / or transfer Personal Data in the context of a sale or transaction involving all or part of the company.
ARTICLE 7. SUBCONTRACTING
RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION is particularly vigilant with regard to subcontracting. If RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION is led to call upon subcontractors, RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION commits itself to inform in writing its Clients and/or Users of any change concerning the addition or replacement of subcontractors.
RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION undertakes to ensure that the subcontractors present identical guarantees of confidentiality and security and that the treatment operated by the subcontractor is carried out in accordance with the regulations in force, and in particular the General Regulation on Data Protection n°2016/679 of April 27, 2016, which came into force on May 25, 2018 and the law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms as modified by the law n°2018-493 of June 20, 2018.
ARTICLE 8. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION only retains Personal Data for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, it being specified that what is necessary depends on the circumstances and specificities, such as regulations requiring the retention of information for a specific period of time or the prescription periods for legal disputes.
The retention period may vary depending on specific circumstances such as regulations in force, which may impose a specific duration or limitation periods for legal disputes.
RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION, having the capacity of Data Controller, undertakes to respect the retention periods imposed by the regulations in force.
Personal data are kept:
- In terms of management of Customer files and commercial prospecting: Data may be kept for commercial prospecting purposes for a period of three (3) years from the end of the commercial relationship or the last contact. At the end of this three-year period, RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION may contact its clients/prospects again to find out if they wish to continue receiving commercial solicitations.
Periods may apply, in particular to comply with the regulations in force or the prescription periods (especially in case of disputes or claims).
The Data are then kept in the form of archives.
Here is a table of retention periods applied by the data controller.
|Description of the treatment||Retention period||Intermediate archiving: legal retention obligations or statute of limitations* (see above for rules on intermediate archiving)|
Transaction Activity :
||Deletion after settlement of account balances or contractual termination (except to meet legal obligations).||Retention for 5 years (prescription of liability and obligation of retention against money laundering).|
|Candidate for rental or acquisition||Retention for 3 months in the absence of rental or acquisition||Retention of copy for 6 years (statute of limitations discrimination)|
|Register of mandates||Conservation for 10 years (article 72 last paragraph Decree No. 72-678 of July 20, 1972))|
|Prospect||Conservation for 3 years from the collection or the last contact made with the person concerned.|
|Data collected as part of an intervention in a dwelling||Deletion of data when the intervention is completed. Retention of invoices in accordance with legal obligations (10 years from the end of the fiscal year concerned)|
These retention periods may in particular be justified by legitimate interests and/or reasons of good administration, management, complaints or claims, etc.
Beyond the above-mentioned periods, only anonymous statistical data may be kept and will not be used for any other purpose whatsoever.
ARTICLE 9. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF DATA
RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION undertakes to respect the principles of security, confidentiality and integrity of Personal Data.
- Article 9-1 Confidentiality
RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION undertakes to preserve the confidentiality of Personal Data with respect to its staff and any person likely to have access to it.
The personnel of RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION authorized to have access to the Personal Data undertakes to respect confidentiality and may be subject to a legal or contractual obligation of confidentiality.
Likewise, the authorized person has received the necessary training in order to have access to the Personal Data.
RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION may be led to propose to Clients and/or Users a limitation of the Data, an anonymization of the Data or to resort to a pseudonymization of the Personal Data.
- Article 9-2. Security measures implemented
The Data Controller implements technical and organizational measures appropriate to the state of knowledge in order to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk generated by the collection and processing of Data.
RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION uses a combination of several levels of security. The measures can be human, physical or logical in order to contribute to the security of its information systems.
RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION cannot be held to an obligation of result with regard to the risks and difficulties inherent to the use of electronic networks, the Internet network and the transmission, by electronic or postal means, of Data and information.
RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION intends to favor the storage of Data within the European Union or, at the very least, storage solutions in countries outside of the European Union presenting sufficient guarantees, and this in accordance with the legislation in force.
The location of the servers hosting the Personal Data is in France at the French hosting company OVH.
ARTICLE 10. SITES WEB TIERS
RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION can be brought to propose links - in particular by the sending of newsletters - and/or offers of partners referring to a third party website.
RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION has no control over the content of third party websites and over the policies for the protection of personal data. It is therefore up to the Customer and/or the User to inquire about the said policies.
RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION thus declines any responsibility relative to these contents, these offers and these policies of protection of personal data. It is up to the User of the Website to take the appropriate precautions.
ARTICLE 11. RIGHTS OF THE CLIENT AND THE USER
In accordance with the regulations in force, the Customer and/or the User have the following rights:
- Right of information
- Right of access
- Right of rectification
- Right of opposition
- Right to the deletion of Data (or "right to forget")
- the Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- the Customer (or the User) withdraws the consent on which the processing is based and no other legal basis for the processing exists;
- the Customer (or the User) believes that the processing of its Personal Data constitutes unlawful processing;
- the Personal Data must be erased pursuant to a legal obligation under the law of the Union or the law of the Member State to which the Controller is subject, i.e. France.
- Right to Limitation of Treatment
- when the accuracy of the Personal Data is disputed, and this for a period of time allowing RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION to verify the accuracy of the Personal Data ;
- when the processing is unlawful and the Customer and/or the User opposes the deletion of his Data and demands, instead, the limitation of the processing;
- when the Data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected but the Customer and/or the User needs it for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal rights;
- when the Customer and/or the User opposes the processing which would be based on the legitimate interest of RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION, during the verification as to whether the legitimate reasons pursued by RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION prevail over those of the person concerned.
- Right to Data Portability
- Right to withdraw consent
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- Right to decide what to do with your Data after your death
- Right to accept and manage Cookies
- Cookies to obtain statistics on visits via Google Analytics.
- Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-deletemanage-cookies ;
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy ;
- Safari : http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/cookies ; et http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/;
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en ;
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences ;
- Opera : https://www.accepterlescookies.com/comment-accepter-les-cookies-sur-opera.html ;
RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION undertakes to inform the Customer and/or the User of their rights, of the collection and use of Personal Data and thus undertakes to produce concise, transparent and accessible information on the terms and conditions of the collection and processing of Data. The information requested may be obtained by contacting the DPO / DPD at the address of the registered office mentioned in Article 1 of this document.
The Customer and/or the User have a right of access to obtain information on the existence of a treatment and its modalities. The Customer and/or the User also have the right to obtain a copy of the Data, by making a request to RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION and according to the contact modalities defined below.
The Customer and / or the User may request RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION to proceed to the rectification of their Data, especially when these are no longer up to date.
This right will be exercised by contacting the address contact[@]rivard-immobilier.com specifying in subject: Right of rectification - For the attention of the DPO.
RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION will be able, if necessary, to oppose to the request a legitimate interest or compelling reasons when the applicable legislation so provides.
The Customer and/or the User has the right to object at any time, for reasons relating to his or her particular situation, to the processing of Personal Data concerning him or her.
The right of opposition is notably limited by RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION's legitimate interest in processing personal data and other legal requirements - such as compelling reasons.
The Customer and / or the User have the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling, producing legal effects concerning him or significantly affecting him in a similar way.
Subject to the regulations in force, and in particular to exceptions (for example, with regard to conservation necessary to comply with a legal obligation), the Customer and/or the User may request the deletion of the Personal Data relating to them, when :
RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION shall be the sole decision-maker as to the merits of the requests.
RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION will be able, if necessary, to oppose to the request a legitimate interest or compelling reasons when the applicable legislation so provides.
The Customer and/or the User can obtain from RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION the limitation of the treatment when one of the following elements applies :
The Customer and/or the User may obtain from RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION the Data previously provided to the latter in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
The Customer and / or the User can also transmit these Data to another controller or request that his personal Data be directly transmitted by RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION to another if it is technically possible.
The Customer and/or the User may, using the means implemented by RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION to this effect, withdraw their consent at any time when the Data is processed on the basis thereof.
The withdrawal of consent made by the Customer and/or the User is valid only for the future, and therefore does not call into question the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to this withdrawal.
If the Customer and / or the User consider that their rights are not respected, they have the right to file a complaint with a control authority, such as the "Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés" in France.
The Customer and/or the User have the right to organize the fate of his post-mortem Data by adopting general or specific guidelines.
RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION operates this Web Site, which is accessible to the public at http://www.rivard-immobilier.com/.
The Website aims to make available to the User, the Customer or a potential customer, in particular information and contact details.
RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION uses different types of cookies:
The installation of Cookies is subject to the consent of the User. The consent is materialized by the acceptance of Cookies via a Cookies banner appearing at the first navigation on the Website or by accepting to continue the navigation on another page of the Website.
The User may set his web browser to refuse all Cookies, accept all Cookies or select the Cookies he accepts. Each Browser has a different configuration. In order to set up your browser RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION proposes to follow the following links:
ARTICLE 12. EXERCISE OF THE CLIENT'S AND USER'S RIGHTS
The right of rectification shall be exercised via the e-mail address: contact[@]rivard-immobilier.com specifying in subject: Right of rectification - For the attention of the DPO.
contact[@]rivard-immobilier.com specifying in subject: Right of rectification - For the attention of the DPO will respond to any request as soon as possible and in any case within one month of receipt of the complete request. This deadline may nevertheless be extended by two months in view of the complexity and number of requests. The application must include a copy of the applicant's identity document (front / back).
ARTICLE 13. DATA BREACH
RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION makes every effort to protect your Personal Data as effectively as possible and taking into account the evolution of techniques.
Nevertheless, and in particular because of the rapid evolution of security techniques, no transmission or storage technology is infallible, despite the extent of the measures implemented.
In case of infringement of personal data collected, processed and stored by RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION, the latter undertakes, when the infringement is likely to cause a high risk to the rights and freedoms of an individual, to communicate this violation to the Clients and/or Users concerned as soon as possible.
In the event of a violation of Personal Data, RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION, in its capacity as Data Controller, will notify the violation in question to the competent control authority as soon as possible and, if possible, within seventy-two hours at the latest after becoming aware of it, unless the violation is not likely to engender a risk to the rights and freedoms of a natural person.
ARTICLE 14. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
The Personal Data collected and processed are stored on a server hosted in France by the service provider OVH.
However, it is possible that, in the context of some of RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION's missions, Data may be transferred to personnel or subcontractors located outside the European Union. Anxious to protect the private life and the personal Data of the Customers and/or the Users, RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION sets up a complete program as regards protection of the personal Data, including binding corporate rules (Binding Corporate Rules or BDR) whose object is to supervise these transfers of Data outside the European Union, by ensuring in particular an adequate level of protection of the Data. RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION will only transfer your Personal Data to third parties who have agreed in writing to provide an adequate level of protection.
ARTICLE 15. MODIFICATIONS AND EVOLUTIONS OF THE PRESENT POLICY
RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION reserves the right to modify this Policy without notice. Customers and/or the User are invited to regularly consult the Policy made available to them in order to be aware of potential changes.
RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION will put the new Policy online and may, without this being an obligation, inform the Client/User by e-mail.
ARTICLE 16. CONTACT INFORMATION
The manager of RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION is designated as Data Protection Delegate. This one constitutes the privileged interlocutor for any request relating to the present Policy and, in a general way, to the personal Data and their treatment by RIVARD IMMOBILIER & RELOCATION.
The DPO can be reached at the following e-mail address: contact[@]rivard-immobilier.com with the following subject: Right of rectification - For the attention of the DPO.
The DPO may also be contacted by a letter addressed to the address of the company's head office as mentioned in article 1 of this document.